How Much Do CEREC Crowns Cost?
CEREC crowns, also known as same-day crowns, are super convenient, especially when you don’t have time for multiple dental appointments.
Sound too good to be true?
Thanks to modern dentistry and the latest technology, you can now have a new dental crown in just one visit.
Your next question may be:
“So, how much do CEREC crowns cost?”
In this blog, you’ll learn:
- How much CEREC crowns cost
- The procedure for CEREC crowns
- And more!
Let’s get started.
How much do CEREC same-day crowns cost?
The cost of same-day crowns depends on several factors, including:
- Quantity: The number of dental crowns you’ll need.
- Geographic location: CEREC crowns in Missouri will be different than the cost in New York City.
- Dentist’s experience: Highly skilled and trained dentists produce high-quality crowns, which will last longer.
CEREC crowns and traditional lab-made crowns are similar in cost.
Even better news:
You might pay less with same-day crowns because of the single visit to your dentist.
To get a rough cost estimate for CEREC crowns in your area, use this cost estimator tool… This text opens a new tab to the Delta Dental website… here.
Also, keep in mind:
The only way to get an exact quote is by scheduling a consultation with your dentist.
If you’re in the Prescott, AZ area, schedule your appointment with our office now.
Does insurance cover same-day crowns?
Typically, dental crowns are partially or fully covered by dental insurance.
It’s best to double-check with your insurance company before seeking treatment.
See if your dentist offers other payment plans or third-party financing options!
How long do they last?
CEREC crowns offer simplicity and convenience.
They only take one visit to craft and place – so you can get back to your busy schedule without the hassle!
Many patients wonder if CEREC crowns are high-quality since they can be made in one day.
It’s made with a ceramic material for durability and strength.
Your CEREC crown may last anywhere between 10 to 15 years. With proper care, it can last 20 to 30 years.
What’s the procedure for CEREC same-day crowns?
There are three easy steps for your new restoration, done in a single visit!
- Step 1: Your dentist will capture a digital 3D image of your teeth using CAD/CAM technology.
- Step 2: The blueprint for your restoration is sent to the CEREC machine. Your dental crown will be crafted from a ceramic block.
- Step 3: Your dentist shade matches your crown to your surrounding teeth and permanently secures it in place.
Where can I get CEREC same-day crowns in Prescott, AZ?
At Distinctive Dental Care, we’re proud to offer high-quality CEREC crowns that’ll last you for years to come.
Our dynamic father-and-son team, Drs. Paul and Aaron Wulff, are highly skilled and experienced dentists who’ll make your treatment as stress-free as possible. You’ll enjoy the latest technology and spa-like amenities during your CEREC crown procedure.
Schedule your appointment now to save money and time with your new dental crown in Prescott, AZ.
- Call us at 928-445-3181
- Email us at email@example.com
Our office is conveniently located in Prescott, AZ… This text opens a new tab to the Google Maps website…. We also welcome patients from the neighboring communities of Williamson Valley, Skull Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, Wilhoit, Chino Valley, Mayer, Paulden, and Spring Valley, AZ.